Krampus is a horrifying demon creature (straight out of Guillermo del Toro’s nightmares) that originates from Europe’s Alpine region. Each December 6, he accompanies St. Nicholas – the traditional gift-giver of Western Europe – in delivering presents to well-behaved children. But, unlike St. Nicholas, he punishes naughty children – usually by beating them and carrying them away in his sack back to his lair.
1. Using his Miley Cyrus tongue to torture this poor child.
3. Krampus having fun while dragging kids to the pits of hell…
5. Making a quick getaway in his sleigh — that I assume is powered by evil.
6. He eventually upgraded to a snazzy car.
8. Warning: He also kidnaps parents!
9. Wait is that a full grown man in his little basket?
15. This poor little girl never saw it coming.
16. Looking strangely dapper here:
18. This might not be the safest way to transport babies.
21. Well, at least he has a way with the ladies.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀