Krampus is a horrifying demon creature (straight out of Guillermo del Toro’s nightmares) that originates from Europe’s Alpine region. Each December 6, he accompanies St. Nicholas – the traditional gift-giver of Western Europe – in delivering presents to well-behaved children. But, unlike St. Nicholas, he punishes naughty children – usually by beating them and carrying them away in his sack back to his lair.
1. Using his Miley Cyrus tongue to torture this poor child.
3. Krampus having fun while dragging kids to the pits of hell…
5. Making a quick getaway in his sleigh — that I assume is powered by evil.
6. He eventually upgraded to a snazzy car.
8. Warning: He also kidnaps parents!
9. Wait is that a full grown man in his little basket?
15. This poor little girl never saw it coming.
16. Looking strangely dapper here:
18. This might not be the safest way to transport babies.
21. Well, at least he has a way with the ladies.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️