1. Life before text messaging:
2. Or worse yet, life before cell phones:
3. Explaining what a CD is and where to get them:
4. The stress of having to share a dial-up modem with your home phone line:
5. Explaining what a DVD is:
6. And you’re probably already explaining what VHS is:
7. How smoking pot was illegal:
8. One question you’ll never forget the answer to:
9. Why this was the scariest thing ever:
10. Using the right words to explain the deliciousness of Surge:
11. How a floppy disk worked:
13. Every cartoon you ever loved:
14. Questionable haircuts:
15. And really questionable fashion choices:
16. Tastes in music (or lack thereof):
17. Can you explain it now?
18. How porn on television was a thing:
19. How did you ever maintain a relationship before Facebook:
20. But they will know what Pokémon is. Right? Hopefully?
21. Why you won’t SHUT UP about the ’90s:
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.