1. A very young Bush sporting a tweed blazer.
2. Keeping it casual while hanging out with his wife Barbara and his brother Bucky.
4. On the move in a sack suit.
6. Looking very 2013 in a short sleeve button up and monk strap shoes.
8. Lounging in a J.Press shaggy dog sweater while on vacation at his home in Maine.
9. Looking like a member of Vampire Weekend in his polo shirt, khakis and boat shoes.
10. He knows how to sport a club tie.
11. Rocking Wes Anderson style before Wes Anderson - blazer, scarf, cords and tennis shoes.
12. Having dinner with his boss. Bush showed him off by wearing a burgundy color dinner jacket.
13. Looks very dapper in a tux…
14. …And he manages to still look dapper, even when he is doing something embarrassing.
15. At the World Series, Bush wore his more casual weekend look: a classic navy blazer with gold buttons.
17. Adding some pazazz to his tuxedo with a striped vest and also some humor into an otherwise stately photo.
19. After endorsing Romney in 2012, he took time to show off his appreciation of cool socks.
Also, bonus points on wearing what appear to be Ferragamo bit loafers - good taste.
20. Wearing patriotic socks to the White House for the unveiling of his son’s official portrait, May, 31, 2012.
21. Taking patriotic themed socks to the next level at Houston Texans cheerleaders ceremony in Houston, April 17, 2013.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: It's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.