1. Popularized by the label “Gunne Sax,” prairie dresses were a popular style for women throughout the ’70s. With its lace trim, high collars, long sleeves and hemlines the style was meant to evoke an era of romance and nostalgia.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.