1. The time they were one of THOSE couples and coordinated their outfits when announcing their engagement.
So. Much. Ribbed. Turtleneck.
2. And worse yet, they took it one step further and got matching watches and diamond engagement rings.
Yup, David got a diamond engagement ring too.
3. The time they rocked matching bangs, haircuts, and jeans.
Also, is David wearing a koala fur jacket?
4. When they both continued their hair bang phase, which David coordinated with an oversized shirt collar, while Victoria fully embraced weird chandelier necklaces and corset tops.
5. The time Victoria kept revisiting weird necklaces and corset tops, while David dressed up like Morpheus from The Matrix.
6. The time they both clearly took “the red pill” and went full-on Matrix.
7. The time Victoria kept the leather-fetish look going, while David embraced snakeskin.
8. The time David went for an early ’90s pretentious artist look and Victoria experimented with cow-print.
9. The time David kept it real by wearing a do-rag, while Victoria kept it classy with a denim corset top.
And they wore it to meet Prince Charles.
11. The time they dressed like American college students.
12. The time Victoria dressed like a flamenco dancer and David like a successful pimp who is going off to church on Sunday.
And for the record, this was NOT a costume party.
13. The time they both competed to see who could show the most amount of cleavage.
14. The time David wore your mom’s favorite “going out to brunch” outfit from Chico’s, while Victoria rocked the finest threads Abercrombie & Fitch had to offer.
15. Two words: WHITE. SATIN.
So, so shiny.
16. The time Victoria looked like a Delta flight attendant circa 1982 and David rocked a pretty fug giant cardigan.
17. The time Victoria looked super chic, but David ruined the look by dressing in Johnny Depp’s old castoffs.
18. The time David looked super dapper, but Victoria ruined the look by wearing a tutu.
19. The time the two paid homage to Disney: Victoria to Ariel in The Little Mermaid and David to the dancing extras in Newsies.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.