1. Whenever there is a party, your invitation seems to have been conveniently lost in the mail.
2. You're constantly being humiliated, harassed, attacked, and mutilated by your tween neighbors.
3. You're annoyingly reminded that you're an outsider to your own family and play NO important role.
4. You have the added pressure of having to look your best at ALL times...
How come Cinderella and Snow White get to be pretty and enchanting while in rags?
...and sometimes having to go to extreme measures to conform to society's beauty standards.
Having to completely transform into someone else just so that the prince will find you attractive? Having to kill your stepdaughter just to be considered beautiful? These are the unfortunate choices that you must make.
5. If you don't transform, then you're forced into a life of solitude in the woods.
6. And if you are naturally charming or beautiful, your ambitions are not taken seriously.
7. You have to deal with subpar henchmen...
Living in exile does pose the problem of being able to find better qualified help.