2. Did they ever explain the absence of Velma and Fred on The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo? Did they hook up and leave together?
3. Also, what happened to Flim-Flam’s parents?
4. Why did the kids on You Can’t Do That on Television keep eating at the disgusting and very unsanitary Barth’s Burgery?! Every sketch revolved around them getting food poisoning.
5. Why didn’t Megatron ever fire or kill Starscream? He was pretty open about wanting to overthrow him as of the leader of the Decepticons.
6. On Small Wonder, why didn’t anybody suspect that something was off when the Lawson family all of sudden had a 10-year-old daughter?
10. Did He-Man and She-Ra ever hook up? Yes, I know they were brother and sister, but they seemed really into each other!
11. How did Skeletor’s jaw stay on?
17. Did the Muppet Babies live in an orphanage? None of them seem to have parents.
18. But, the biggest question of them all: WHAT DID NANNY LOOK LIKE?
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.