1. Von Dutch/trucker hats
Biggest offenders: Justin Timberlake, Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears and Paris Hitlon; all of whom helped spread this trend like it was herpes.
3. Baggy camo cargo shorts
Biggest offenders: Everybody and there’s a good chance that there might be a pair of these shorts hiding in the back of your closet.
4. Leather “dress” sneakers
Biggest offenders: Anyone looking to dress up their look, but didn’t actually want wear dress shoes.
7. Abercrombie & Fitch
Biggest offenders: The cool and popular kids in high school (or at least the ones that could afford it). Also, no matter how much you washed their clothes you could never get the stank of ‘Fierce’ cologne off of it.
8. Velour jumpsuits
Biggest offenders: Eminem, he spent most of the decade in jumpsuits and white t-shirts.
9. Heavily embossed designer logos
Biggest offenders: Louis Vuitton, Burberry (their check pattern), Fendi and Gucci; these labels all produced some really gaudy clothing and accessories.
11. Silicone causes bracelets
Biggest offenders: That guy who wears a collection of them on his wrist - he really wants you to know that he cares about finding a cure.
16. Pimp belt buckles
Biggest offenders: That guy at the club who probably wasn’t doing too well with the ladies.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏