1. Von Dutch/trucker hats
Biggest offenders: Justin Timberlake, Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears and Paris Hitlon; all of whom helped spread this trend like it was herpes.
3. Baggy camo cargo shorts
Biggest offenders: Everybody and there’s a good chance that there might be a pair of these shorts hiding in the back of your closet.
4. Leather “dress” sneakers
Biggest offenders: Anyone looking to dress up their look, but didn’t actually want wear dress shoes.
7. Abercrombie & Fitch
Biggest offenders: The cool and popular kids in high school (or at least the ones that could afford it). Also, no matter how much you washed their clothes you could never get the stank of ‘Fierce’ cologne off of it.
8. Velour jumpsuits
Biggest offenders: Eminem, he spent most of the decade in jumpsuits and white t-shirts.
9. Heavily embossed designer logos
Biggest offenders: Louis Vuitton, Burberry (their check pattern), Fendi and Gucci; these labels all produced some really gaudy clothing and accessories.
11. Silicone causes bracelets
Biggest offenders: That guy who wears a collection of them on his wrist - he really wants you to know that he cares about finding a cure.
16. Pimp belt buckles
Biggest offenders: That guy at the club who probably wasn’t doing too well with the ladies.
- One person has died and several others are injured after a shooting in Austin, Texas. The shooter has not been located.
- UK government minister asked to "urgently explain" the activities and funding of his charity for military families following a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."