1. Von Dutch/trucker hats
Biggest offenders: Justin Timberlake, Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears and Paris Hitlon; all of whom helped spread this trend like it was herpes.
3. Baggy camo cargo shorts
Biggest offenders: Everybody and there’s a good chance that there might be a pair of these shorts hiding in the back of your closet.
4. Leather “dress” sneakers
Biggest offenders: Anyone looking to dress up their look, but didn’t actually want wear dress shoes.
7. Abercrombie & Fitch
Biggest offenders: The cool and popular kids in high school (or at least the ones that could afford it). Also, no matter how much you washed their clothes you could never get the stank of ‘Fierce’ cologne off of it.
8. Velour jumpsuits
Biggest offenders: Eminem, he spent most of the decade in jumpsuits and white t-shirts.
9. Heavily embossed designer logos
Biggest offenders: Louis Vuitton, Burberry (their check pattern), Fendi and Gucci; these labels all produced some really gaudy clothing and accessories.
11. Silicone causes bracelets
Biggest offenders: That guy who wears a collection of them on his wrist - he really wants you to know that he cares about finding a cure.
16. Pimp belt buckles
Biggest offenders: That guy at the club who probably wasn’t doing too well with the ladies.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘