1. Von Dutch/trucker hats
Biggest offenders: Justin Timberlake, Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears and Paris Hitlon; all of whom helped spread this trend like it was herpes.
3. Baggy camo cargo shorts
Biggest offenders: Everybody and there’s a good chance that there might be a pair of these shorts hiding in the back of your closet.
4. Leather “dress” sneakers
Biggest offenders: Anyone looking to dress up their look, but didn’t actually want wear dress shoes.
7. Abercrombie & Fitch
Biggest offenders: The cool and popular kids in high school (or at least the ones that could afford it). Also, no matter how much you washed their clothes you could never get the stank of ‘Fierce’ cologne off of it.
8. Velour jumpsuits
Biggest offenders: Eminem, he spent most of the decade in jumpsuits and white t-shirts.
9. Heavily embossed designer logos
Biggest offenders: Louis Vuitton, Burberry (their check pattern), Fendi and Gucci; these labels all produced some really gaudy clothing and accessories.
11. Silicone causes bracelets
Biggest offenders: That guy who wears a collection of them on his wrist - he really wants you to know that he cares about finding a cure.
16. Pimp belt buckles
Biggest offenders: That guy at the club who probably wasn’t doing too well with the ladies.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, many arrests have been made.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.