1. When Snoop rocked a Tommy rugby shirt while performing on SNL.
2. When the Warner Bros. Studio Store released this exclusive Bugs Bunny stuffed animal and it was wearing a bangin’ Tommy outfit.
3. When Beverly Hills, 90210’s resident rapper, Brian Austin Green, picked up some fly threads at Tommy’s NYC flagship store.
4. When Tommy Hilfiger posed for a photo with Salt-N-Pepa’s Spinderella.
I really hope they broke out into an impromptu “What a Man” sing-along.
5. When Michael Jackson wore this sweater in Vibe magazine.
6. When TLC flashed their Tommy boxers at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.
7. This blimp advertising Hilfiger Athletics.
No major fashion brand in the ’90s was complete without a “sport/athletic” label.
8. ALL OF THESE SHOES:
You know those sandals in the front right were totally meant to be worn with white socks.
10. When Rosie Perez wore this fleece zip-up.
Which she coordinated nicely with a Menace II Society baseball cap.
11. When the cast of The Faculty: Usher, Clea DuVall, Elijah Wood, Josh Hartnett, and Jordana Brewster did an ad campaign.
12. When Scarlett Johansson sported this Crayola blue windbreaker.
13. When NSYNC took it one step further and wore matching Crayola-colored windbreakers WITH matching cargo jeans.
14. This photo that is the essence of 1999: Hilfiger surrounded by Mandy Moore, Eve, and the guys from LFO.
Never forget “Summer Girls.”
And she rocked those infamous Tommy overalls on the tour.
16. When Kate Moss walked the Tommy Hilfiger runway show, as Treach from Naughty By Nature serenaded her.
17. THIS PICTURE OF DESTINY’S CHILD:
It was a Tommy Hilfiger explosion!
Also, never forget the fallen DC3 members, LaTavia Roberson and LeToya Luckett.
18. When Aaliyah did this iconic ad:
I mean seriously, nobody rocked Tommy better than Aaliyah.
Aaliyah will forever be the face of the label.
Now take a moment to check out Aaliyah’s Tommy Hilfiger commercial:
One in a million.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner who Donald Trump called fat says he treated her "like trash." Now, she's fighting back.
- Ready to die on Mars? Cool, because Elon Musk needs candidates for SpaceX missions 😳 🚀