1. The best angle to get a good photo of both the Main Street Train Station and the Floral Mickey is by shooting the photo from the left.
Bonus: You can get the train pulling in without it blocking the station.
2. Try the left-side lines, most people are right-handed and veer toward the right-side lines.
3. The best place to take a photo of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle is on the right-hand side (not the front). You not only get a better force perspective, but also the water.
Bonus: You won’t get people walking into your shot.
4. Want to get awesome iconic shot? At the exit of the Monorail, you can get a great shot of the Matterhorn, Finding Nemo Submarines, and the Monorail.
Note: Be courteous and don’t hold up people exiting the ride. Wait till everyone has exited to get the shot.
6. Download a wait time app to help organize your day. Not only will you get wait times for all the rides, but also a map — that will help you locate the all important bathrooms.
Here is a free app.
7. To maximize the battery life of your phone, put it on Airplane Mode when going on rides like Indiana Jones Adventure, the Haunted Mansion, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
These rides are underground and your phone’s battery will drain faster looking for a signal.
…but you can still ask to pilot the Mark Twain riverboat and get the special certificate afterward…
…and get a Jungle Cruise map.
13. If you are traveling with a baby or a toddler, use the Baby Care Center on Main Street. It features changing tables, microwaves for heating up formula, and a private area to nurse.
…we tried (several of them, including both purples) and noticed no difference.
Warning: Riding the Tea Cups several times in a row will make you sick.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈