1. Then-unknown actor, Jon Hamm, posing with long-time partner, Jennifer Westfeldt.
2. The two even posed with Jeff Goldblum, cause why not?
Maybe Jeff wanted a piece of the HAMM?
3. Betty Draper herself, January Jones, looked lovely in a vintage-inspired dress.
4. Of course the Mad Men premiere party would have not been complete without cocktails! And, also, cocktail waitresses with some very ’60s wigs.
5. Elisabeth Moss (aka Peggy Olson) had a tender moment with the HAMM.
6. Ugh, of course that moment had to be spoiled by PETE CAMPBELL (Vincent Kartheiser).
But they shared a moment and looked happy.
7. Well it seemed like Vincent also wanted some time with the HAMM, and let’s be honest, who wouldn’t?
8. Happy Mad Men family group shot.
My only question: WHERE’S JOAN?!
9. A dapper looking Bryan Batt (aka Sal).
We miss you, Sal!
11. Robert Morse (aka Bert Cooper) looked almost unrecognizable without his mustache and trademark bow tie.
13. Of course Christina Hendricks (aka Joan Harris) looked HOT!!!
14. Christina looking gorgeous while posing with Rich Sommers (aka Harry Crane).
15. Another group shot! And yes Christina had to be in the center of it, cause, duh, she’s JOAN MF’ING HARRIS.
Never forget: Paul Kinsey (Michael Gladis, second to right).
16. And finally, the HAMM and Elisabeth took a photo with the main man himself, the show’s creator, Matthew Weiner.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.