1. Trilogy Movie Posters, $37
These prints actually look more like artwork due to the slight tweaking and over-saturation of the original posters’ colors.
2. Hill Valley Telegraph, $35
The designer of this print didn’t just copy the original flyer from the film, he also added a few hidden jokes — based things that happened in the film — as news articles.
7. Doc Brown T-Shirt, $15
A shirt that commemorates the awesome face Doc makes after he burns the scale model car in the first film.
11. Minimalist Movie Posters, $63 (for all three)
From: Christopher Conner
These minimalist prints nicely capture the essence of each film.
13. Lenticular Prop Replicas, $60 (set of three)
From: Nicks Flick Pics
These lenticular prop replicas (Marty’s disappearing family photo, Biff’s casino/auto detailing matchbox, and Doc’s disappearing tombstone) are probably the geekiest thing you could get that Back to the Future fan in your life.
14. Grays Sports Almanac with a “Blast from the Past Bag” and Transparent Receipt, $135
From: A to Zoom
This is one serious reproduction of Back to the Future Part II’s infamous Grays Sports Almanac, down to the bag and the receipt of the store Marty bought the book from.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.