1. Antoine de Saint Exupéry, The Little Prince
The most important things in life are not what you can see, but what you feel.
4. Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
Only you can determine the path you choose.
5. Judith Viorst, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Some days really are just shitty, don’t let them bring you down.
9. Kevin Henkes, Lily’s Purple Plastic Purse
Always remember there are brighter days ahead.
12. Andrea Beaty, Iggy Peck Architect
Never be afraid to dream.
14. Arthur Ransome, Swallows and Amazons
When an opportunity knocks, don’t be afraid to take it.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.