1. Antoine de Saint Exupéry, The Little Prince
The most important things in life are not what you can see, but what you feel.
4. Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
Only you can determine the path you choose.
5. Judith Viorst, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Some days really are just shitty, don’t let them bring you down.
9. Kevin Henkes, Lily’s Purple Plastic Purse
Always remember there are brighter days ahead.
12. Andrea Beaty, Iggy Peck Architect
Never be afraid to dream.
14. Arthur Ransome, Swallows and Amazons
When an opportunity knocks, don’t be afraid to take it.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀