1. How did they clone extinct plants?
2. How would they know what species’ DNA they had?
3. How much is it really going to cost to visit this park? Remember they “spared no expense.”
5. With all the months Nedry spent working on the island, wouldn’t he know what kind of species of dinosaur he was dealing with?
6. How did Dr. Grant come up with his theory for a T. rex’s vision?
7. So famous plot hole: Why is the T. rex on flat terrain when it breaks through the fence, but when it pushes the car over the edge, there’s a huge hundred-foot crevasse?
9. Was this shot really necessary?
10. With all the fences down, why would Ray Arnold head to the maintenance shed alone?
11. Why did Tim climb the fence? He clearly could have fit between the wires.
12. Who made all this food?
14. How did the T. rex sneak into the visitors center?
15. Why did they drive all the way back to the helicopter pad? Couldn’t they have been rescued inside the park?
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪