1. How did they clone extinct plants?
2. How would they know what species’ DNA they had?
3. How much is it really going to cost to visit this park? Remember they “spared no expense.”
5. With all the months Nedry spent working on the island, wouldn’t he know what kind of species of dinosaur he was dealing with?
6. How did Dr. Grant come up with his theory for a T. rex’s vision?
7. So famous plot hole: Why is the T. rex on flat terrain when it breaks through the fence, but when it pushes the car over the edge, there’s a huge hundred-foot crevasse?
9. Was this shot really necessary?
10. With all the fences down, why would Ray Arnold head to the maintenance shed alone?
11. Why did Tim climb the fence? He clearly could have fit between the wires.
12. Who made all this food?
14. How did the T. rex sneak into the visitors center?
15. Why did they drive all the way back to the helicopter pad? Couldn’t they have been rescued inside the park?
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈