1. First Lady Michelle Obama showing us some serious ’80s dance moves.
2. Ahead of her hosting the Oscars this weekend, Ellen DeGeneres shared this photo of the first time she hosted the show in 2007.
3. Speaking of the Oscars, Bette Midler shared this photo of the year she went dressed like a Disney Princess.
4. January Jones bravely shared this photo of herself in 1988 rocking a spiky mullet.
6. Kris Jenner, along with Kourtney and Kim Kardashian, gets photobombed while on a ski trip.
7. Those are some very serious jeggings: Robbie Williams with painted jeans in 1998.
8. Elvira gets the “thumbs up” from the late, great movie critic duo Siskel and Ebert.
10. Ralph Macchio, along with Matt Dillon and C. Thomas Howell, taking direction from Francis Ford Coppola on the set of The Outsiders.
11. Sugar Ray Leonard shared this epic photo of himself alongside fellow boxing legends Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali, on the set of The Arsenio Hall Show in 1990.
12. My Chemical Romance’s Gerard Way on his way to a gig in the ’90s.
14. James Franco’s 8th grade yearbook photo, where he won “sweetest smile, but, to be honest, it should’ve been most mischievous.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲