3. Jeff Daniels, Live and Unplugged to Benefit the Purple Rose Theatre (2005)
The Newsroom actor released an album of satirical songs to benefit his Michigan theater company.
4. Clint Eastwood, Rawhide’s Clint Eastwood Sings Cowboy Favorites (1963)
Years before he played a singing cowboy in Paint Your Wagon, Clint released an album of cowboy favorites — playing off the popularity of his TV show Rawhide.
5. Amy Jo Johnson, The Trans-American Treatment (2001)
The “Pink Ranger” actually contributed songs to both the Felicity (1999) and Sweetwater (2000) soundtracks before releasing her debut album in 2001.
6. Alyssa Milano, Look in My Heart (1989)
Alyssa actually released four albums between 1989 and 1992.
8. Terrence Howard, Shine Through It (2008)
Terrance described his debut album as “urban country.”
9. Mr. T, Mr. T’s Commandments (1984)
We can forgive Mr. T for his attempt at rapping, he did it for the children.
12. Tia Carrere, Dream (1993)
Tia’s pop career never took off, but she has found success in Hawaiian music. She won a Grammy in both 2009 and 2011 for Best Hawaiian Music Album.
13. Brian Austin Green, One Stop Carnival (1996)
Remember when Brian’s character, David Silver, was a successful DJ and rapper on Beverly Hills, 90210? Yeah, this was worse than that.
14. Robert Downey Jr., The Futurist (2004)
Robert proved he is not only a gifted actor, but also a talented singer-songwriter too. He wrote eight ballads for the album.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.