3. Aaron Paul in a 1-800-COLLECT commercial:
Like any working actor, Aaron Paul appeared in various commercials before making it big — most famously his Corn Pops commercial. But this 1999 commercial for 1-800-Collect may be his crowning achievement, mainly ‘cause the commercial starred Mr. T.
5. Mila Kunis in a commercial for Glitter Hair Barbie :
So it’s no secret that in the ’90s, Mila once starred in a commercial for the ultimate ’80s and ’90s girl stationary brand, Lisa Frank. But she also starred in a commercial for the ultimate toy brand, Barbie.
15. Jared Leto in a commercial for Noxzema:
No, Jared’s pretty face wasn’t the one that needed Noxzema, instead he played the love interest of the ultimate ’90s teen girl spokesperson, the Noxzema Girl.
- At least 21 people died after a magnitude-6.2 earthquake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice said, "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.