3. Aaron Paul in a 1-800-COLLECT commercial:
Like any working actor, Aaron Paul appeared in various commercials before making it big — most famously his Corn Pops commercial. But this 1999 commercial for 1-800-Collect may be his crowning achievement, mainly ‘cause the commercial starred Mr. T.
5. Mila Kunis in a commercial for Glitter Hair Barbie :
So it’s no secret that in the ’90s, Mila once starred in a commercial for the ultimate ’80s and ’90s girl stationary brand, Lisa Frank. But she also starred in a commercial for the ultimate toy brand, Barbie.
15. Jared Leto in a commercial for Noxzema:
No, Jared’s pretty face wasn’t the one that needed Noxzema, instead he played the love interest of the ultimate ’90s teen girl spokesperson, the Noxzema Girl.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.