1. Karen Arnold, The Wonder Years
Played by: Olivia d’Abo
Why we love her: Sure, we all lusted after Winnie Cooper, but Kevin’s free-spirited sister, Karen, was the real stunner on the show.
3. Rayanne Graff, My So-Called Life
Played by: A.J. Langer
Why we love her: Rayanne is the type of girl who burns hot, bright, and fast. Sure, she had a drinking problem — but overall she was a lovable mess.
Of course, Jordan Catalano learned firsthand why she earned a place on the sophomore list as “Most Slut Potential.”
4. Darlene Conner, Roseanne
Played by: Sara Gilbert
Why we love her: Darlene was the totally cool chick you would get high with while listening to Pearl Jam albums.
5. Aunt Becky, Full House
Played by: Lori Loughlin
Why we love her: “Have mercy!” Aunt Becky brought some much needed sex appeal to this show.
7. Angela Moore, Boy Meets World
Played by: Trina McGee
Why we love her: Let’s be honest, Boy Meets World was a sausage fest. Angela was just what the show needed.
8. Officer Maxine Stewart, Picket Fences
Played by: Lauren Holly
Why we love her: She was the hottest cop since Stacy Sheridan on T. J. Hooker.
12. Whitley Gilbert, A Different World
Played by: Jasmine Guy
Why we love her: Whitley was the Southern snow queen that melted our hearts.
13. Lindsay Weir, Freaks & Geeks
Played by: Linda Cardellini
Why we love her: She was the perfect combination of smart and sexy.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.