1. The time she attended New York Fashion Week and gave a glaring, “When is this show going to start?” side-eye:
YOU DO NOT WASTE ANNA’S TIME!!!
2. The time she looked like she wanted to strangle herself with her fur scarf:
3. The time she gave a “Ugh, how many more pictures do we need to take?” scowl:
4. The time she gave a “I’m pretending to listen, but really I’m paying attention to my texts” stare:
Anyone with tweens or teens will probably recognize that face.
5. The time she gave a “Oh, it just got really crowded. Maybe you should scoot to the other side of the room, Olivia Munn,” slouch and head tilt:
6. The time she attended the Girls premiere and made the “Yeah, I only wore this coat to look like I’m Brooklyn-artsy, now get me out of it” stare:
We all know Anna’s tastes are way more refined than this!
7. The time she gave the, “I really don’t want to be here!” arm-cross and side-eye:
8. The time she gave the, “I don’t know who this is” stare:
Poor Dakota Fanning, she looks scared for her life.
9. The time she gave, “Oh my, look at the time! Sorry, but it’s time to go” eyes:
10. The time she gave a, “What time is this event over? ‘Cause I got a DVR full of Scandal episodes I need to catch up on” smirk:
11. The time she tried to smile when taking a picture with a fan:
12. And finally, the time she gave this “I’m not impressed” look:
Well actually, this is her trademark look and she rocks it 90% of the time.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥