1. Party Mania
The game that taught young ’90s girls everywhere a very valuable life lesson: You must always be invited to the hottest parties.
Also, since it involved a VCR in order to play you and your friends were probably forced to play it in the living room, in total view of your parents (ugh, so embarrassing).
Slumber party fun rating: 6 out of 10.
2. Clarissa Explains It All: Game
OK, so this game was sorta of a major fail since it didn’t really revolve around Clarissa Darling at all. The object of the game? Get a drivers license and the keys to a car.
You and your friends were better off just watching SNICK.
Slumber party fun rating: 4.5 out of 10, but only because it was a Clarissa-branded product.
3. Ask Zandar
Pretty simple game: Ask Zandar a vague question and get a vague response.
Slumber party fun rating: 8.5 out of 10, mainly because there was a good chance one of your friends might reveal something you didn’t know about them while answering a question.
4. Full House Board Game
The ultimate TGIF sitcom got the board game treatment in the early ‘90s. Players took turns collecting each member of the Tanner family, first person to collect them all won.
Slumber party fun rating: 4 out of 10. TBH: A Boy Meets World game would’ve been better.
6. The Secret World of Alex Mack Game
Basically this was just a traditional board game with an Alex Mack theme.
Slumber party fun rating: 4.5 out of 10. There was nothing really out of the ordinary about this game.
9. Sealed with a Kiss
Really this game was all about you and your friends discussing which guy you found attractive and which guy was ugly.
Slumber party fun rating: 8 out of 10.
12. Girl Talk Secret Diary
Basically this was just a truth or dare game disguised as a Girl Talk board game. Which made it perfect for learning your friends secrets.
Slumber party fun rating: 10 out of 10. Although I’m sure this game probably destroyed quite a few a friendships.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.