2. Kim Cattrall declared “Take Me Out to the Ball Game,” as one of her favorite Sex and the City episodes.
4. “Yeah!”-era Usher posing for pics with DJ Reggie Brown from Milwaukee’s 100.7.
5. Designer Matthew Williamson shared this gorgeous candid shot of Kate Moss.
6. January Jones and her baby brother looked cute in matching outfits.
7. Back in 1997, the power of the Force (not really) brought George Lucas and No Doubt together.
8. Best Coast’s Bethany Cosentino was such a OKmusical theatre kid in high school.
9. Apparently, Paris (bottom left) and Nicky Hilton (bottom right) liked to play dress up in their father’s closet.
10. Mariah Carey reminded everyone just how epic her music video for “Honey” was.
12. Finally, The Notebook’s author, Nicholas Sparks, took us back to the beautiful time of McGosling. Ryan + Rachel = 4eva.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.