2. Kim Cattrall declared “Take Me Out to the Ball Game,” as one of her favorite Sex and the City episodes.
4. “Yeah!”-era Usher posing for pics with DJ Reggie Brown from Milwaukee’s 100.7.
5. Designer Matthew Williamson shared this gorgeous candid shot of Kate Moss.
6. January Jones and her baby brother looked cute in matching outfits.
7. Back in 1997, the power of the Force (not really) brought George Lucas and No Doubt together.
8. Best Coast’s Bethany Cosentino was such a OKmusical theatre kid in high school.
9. Apparently, Paris (bottom left) and Nicky Hilton (bottom right) liked to play dress up in their father’s closet.
10. Mariah Carey reminded everyone just how epic her music video for “Honey” was.
12. Finally, The Notebook’s author, Nicholas Sparks, took us back to the beautiful time of McGosling. Ryan + Rachel = 4eva.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎