1. Victoria and David Beckham looked oh so early ’00s in their matching all-white outfits.
2. Super adorable: Ellen DeGeneres as a baby.
3. Michelle Trachtenberg shared this photo of herself hanging out with Zac Efron in on the set of 17 Again.
4. Paul McCartney looked like he was having a great time in Amsterdam during his 1972 Wings Over Europe Tour.
5. Madonna celebrated her 56th birthday by posting this early ’90s photo of herself in her birthday suit.
6. Speaking of Madonna, Naomi Campbell shared this early ’90s photo of the two hanging out with photographer Steven Meisel.
7. Kelsey Grammer took us back to his days on Cheers.
8. While Rita Wilson took us back to the days her and husband Tom Hanks rocked some very questionable hairstyles.
10. Lupita Nyong’o took us back to when planking (not Ice Bucket Challenges) were all the rage.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel after the country's government called the organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭