1. Victoria and David Beckham looked oh so early ’00s in their matching all-white outfits.
2. Super adorable: Ellen DeGeneres as a baby.
3. Michelle Trachtenberg shared this photo of herself hanging out with Zac Efron in on the set of 17 Again.
4. Paul McCartney looked like he was having a great time in Amsterdam during his 1972 Wings Over Europe Tour.
5. Madonna celebrated her 56th birthday by posting this early ’90s photo of herself in her birthday suit.
6. Speaking of Madonna, Naomi Campbell shared this early ’90s photo of the two hanging out with photographer Steven Meisel.
7. Kelsey Grammer took us back to his days on Cheers.
8. While Rita Wilson took us back to the days her and husband Tom Hanks rocked some very questionable hairstyles.
10. Lupita Nyong’o took us back to when planking (not Ice Bucket Challenges) were all the rage.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.