2. First Lady Jackie Kennedy goes incognito in as a garbage bag ghost (?) costume (1962).
4. The front of the White House decorated for Halloween with a giant jack-o’-lantern over the door (1973).
8. President George H. W. Bush and First Lady Barbara Bush welcome 500 children to their to their 1989 Halloween lawn party.
9. President Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton dressed as James and Dolley Madison at their 1993 Halloween party held in the East Room.
10. The Clinton’s at their 1995 Halloween party, both dressed as country singers.
And please, no Tammy Wynette jokes.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨