1. MTV star Simon Rex going for a Depeche Mode “Personal Jesus” cowboy look or perhaps the look is a nod to his porn star past?
2. Sliders star (remember Sliders?) Jerry O’Connell in a vinyl vest! My only question, is that vest painted on?
3. Have you accepted Renegade star Lorenzo Llamas as your sheriff/savior?
4. Are you ready for a roll in the hay with James Marsden? He was one of the stars of ABC’s Second Noah.
5. Jim Davidson of Pacific Blue (?) and a dead horse.
6. Baywatch star David Chokachi wants to be your space cowboy (your gangster of love).
7. Michael Gallagher, one of the stars of the short-lived Fox show Fire Co. 132, rocking the bolo tie.
8. Jamie Walters takes a break from beating up Tori Spelling on Beverly Hills, 90120, to judge a minivan race.
9. Baywatch Nights (yup, that was a show) star Eddie Cibrian, dressed like he is going to a cowboy themed party at Liberace’s house.
10. Clearly, Melrose Place star David Charvet also got an invitation to the party.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀