1. He got beat up so much in elementary school that he had to be homeschooled for a year:
“I got my share of beatings in elementary school. My mom had to pull me out to teach me at home for a year. When I went back, I was more confident. I still got beat up, but I had my pride. It teaches you what some people are like. Now, even on a bad day, at least I know I’m not getting beat up.”
5. He’s an insecure guy, who did not do well with the ladies:
“Hercules [the role he played on the TV show Young Hercules] is part god and I’m not. He’s a hero and I’m not. Yet we both have the same insecurities: We’re not that great with girls! When I first heard about the audition, I told my friends and they said, ‘No offense, but look at you!’ When you look at me you don’t think ‘god.’”
6. He would date a fan!:
“I’d date a fan if she was the right girl-easy to be around, comfortable with who she is, someone who likes jazz. The thrill of dating somebody is finding out who she is. If I knew what I was looking for, it wouldn’t be as exciting.”
8. A date with Ryan might include cuddling on the couch watching East of Eden, that’s his favorite movie.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.