1. She is in one of Hollywood’s longest lasting celebrity marriages. Phoebe has been married to Kevin Kline since 1989.
3. Did this on camera in the film Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
5. She sang “Paradise” the title song to her The Blue Lagoon knockoff film.
6. Her monologue in Gremlins taught young kids in the ‘80s that there was indeed NO Santa Claus. Somebody had to deliver the tragic news and who better than Phoebe.
“The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple of hours went by. Dad wasn’t home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. And that’s when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He’d been climbing down the chimney on Christmas Eve, his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that’s how I found out there was no Santa Claus.”
9. She is real life BFF’s with her Fast Times at Ridgemont High co-star Jennifer Jason Leigh.
10. She delivered one of the campiest lines in television history on the mini-series Lace:
11. But, mainly we love her because of this SCENE:
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏