1. Brandy & Monica, “The Boy Is Mine”
“The Boy Is Mine” spent an impressive 13 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the summer of 1998. It also went on to become the best-selling song of the year in the U.S.
2. Shania Twain, “You’re Still The One”
“You’re Still the One” was the third single from Shania Twain’s hugely successful 1997 album, Come on Over, it was also the first to become a successful crossover single. The song peaked at No. 2 and became Shania’s first top ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100.
3. Next, “Too Close”
“Too Close” was the second and most successful single released from Next’s debut album, Rated Next. The song reached No. 1 on both the Billboard Hot 100 and R&B charts.
4. Usher, “My Way”
The third single from Usher’s 1997 album, My Way, the song reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, but was unable to claim the top-spot due to the success of “The Boy Is Mine.”
5. Sarah McLachlan, “Adia”
“Adia” is Sarah’s most successful U.S. single, peaking at No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
6. Mariah Carey, “My All”
“My All” is Mariah’s thirteenth No. 1 single on the Billboard Hot 100.
7. Puff Daddy feat. Jimmy Page, “Come With Me”
This was Puff Daddy’s fifth consecutive top-five single. For Jimmy Page’s sake, this is one song we should all forget.
8. Backstreet Boys, “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
“Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” was the first single from the Backstreet Boys’ second international album Backstreet’s Back.
The song wasn’t originally on their U.S. Debut, however once the song was released and became a hit, it was added to a re-released version of the Backstreet Boys album.
9. Nicole feat. Missy “Misdemeanor” Elliott & Mocha, “Make It Hot”
Written and produced by Missy Elliott and Timbaland, “Make It Hot” reached No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 2 Hot R&B.
10. K-Ci & JoJo, “All My Life”
The third single from their 1997 debut album, Love Always; “All My Life” topped the Billboard Hot 100 for three consecutive weeks.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏