1. From The Hollywood Reporter:
“The updated Heathers picks up 20 years later, with Veronica (played by Winona Ryder in the 1989 feature) returning home to Sherwood with her teenage daughter, who must contend with the next generation of mean girls — the Ashleys, who are the daughters of the surviving Heathers.”
I think I’ll pay Bravo in puke.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘