1. From The Hollywood Reporter:
“The updated Heathers picks up 20 years later, with Veronica (played by Winona Ryder in the 1989 feature) returning home to Sherwood with her teenage daughter, who must contend with the next generation of mean girls — the Ashleys, who are the daughters of the surviving Heathers.”
I think I’ll pay Bravo in puke.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳