1. Graham was working on Wall Street when he found out his father had been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
2. Forced to face an unsettling truth, Graham made a shocking decision.
3. He picked up the phone and asked his dad, “What’s on your bucket list?”
4. Though he knew it’d be tough, he promised his dad he’d do everything in his power to make his bucket list wishes a reality.
5. …and then, he did.
6. Watch it all unfold here:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎