1. The Office: Jim and Pam's wedding.
2. Boy Meets World: When Topanga came back for Cory after moving to Pittsburgh.
Submitted by annakopsky
3. Parks and Recreation: "I love you, and I like you."
4. Friends: When Rachel got off the plane.
5. Doctor Who: When the Doctor and Amy take Vincent Van Gogh to the art exhibit to show him how important he becomes.
Submitted by Ariana Coyne, Facebook
6. Big Bang Theory: When Sheldon tells Amy he loves her.
Tom Pinney, Facebook
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: When Buffy wins the "Class Protector" award.
Talia Warren, Facebook
8. Chuck: When Sarah starts to fall in love with Chuck again after her memory loss.
9. Gilmore Girls: Rory’s valedictorian speech when she talks about wanting to be like her mother.
Submitted by emmakateaustin
10. Modern Family: When Cameron and Mitch were FINALLY able to tie the knot.
11. Parenthood: When Julia and Joel adopt Victor and each family member makes a personal promise to him.
Whether it's to teach him about baseball or not rat him out to his parents when he gets into trouble as a teenager, it's a great example of what a loving family is.
Submitted by Jordan Burns, Facebook
12. Scandal: When Olivia and Fitz get back together.
13. Glee: When Sue finally realizes the importance of glee club in the series finale.
14. Sex and the City: When Big and Carrie are in Paris and Big professes his love for her.
15. The Simpsons: When Homer puts Maggie's baby pictures over his work desk and writes, “Do it for her."
Submitted by fujoshi
16. Once Upon a Time: When Hook tells Emma he sold his ship, and she realizes how much he cares for her.
17. New Girl: When Schmidt proposes to Cece and it flashes back to the moment they first met.
18. Supernatural: When Sam gives Dean the "Samulet." It serves as a physical representation of how they're the two most important people in the world to each other.
Submitted by Erika Martin, Facebook
19. How I Met Your Mother: When Barney meets his child and finds someone to love more than himself.
Submitted by Tom Pinney, Facebook
20. Friends: When Monica tries to propose to Chandler, starts crying, and Chandler finishes the proposal for her.
21. And The Office: When Michael Scott came back for Dwight's wedding.
Submitted by Nicole Eglin, Facebook
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.