1. Hannah and her mom are addicted to Christmas sweaters.
2. Hannah bought her first piece, an ugly, smelly Christmas vest off Ebay, around six years ago.
3. From there, it snowballed into a “long-running joke of buying any vintage Christmas sweater” she could get her hands on.
4. She wears one every day during the month of December and constantly gets complimented on how fun they are.
5. She knows it’s crazy, but the sweaters are so fun and make people happy!
7. But let’s face it, she’s so attached she’ll probably keep them all.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈