1. Wait, who’s Dominic Monaghan?
You may not know the name, but he was in a little movie called Lord of the Rings and just some Indy show called LOST.
2. The guy is super cool
just look at that pose
3. Oh well that explains it
Urban Dictionary explains Dominic looks really good in a scarf
4. Lets start out saying Dominic is a very good looking guy, and is very fashion forward
The thin scarf accompanied by shades and a car.
5. Dom can rock any scarf, and will wear one almost anywhere doing anything
The winter scarf in the dessert with a venomous snake and shades.
6. He will wear a scarf even if you don’t notice its a scarf
The tie-replacer scarf and a fancy movie premier.
7. Dom will wear a scarf anywhere and this includes in the middle of the rain forest
The burlap scarf in the rain forest holding a giant beetle.
8. Well then.
The thin red scarf in a sexy pose.
9. Urban Dictionary said he looked good in a hat and scarf so if your going to go for it than just bring out all the stops
The thin white scarf, wearing all black and a woman’s hat
10. Dom doesn’t just wear scarves in real life, some of the characters he plays do too
The animal print scarf with eyeliner. It’s a good look.
11. And the mother of all scarves
Dom has a shirt with a scarf on it! You know, for when he forgets to put one on. A scarf, I mean.
12. What can he say, he just really loves scarves.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.