“Anchorman: The Exhibit” will open on Nov. 14, 2013, at the Newseum in Washington DC. This will be shortly before the release of the long awaited sequel “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues”. The exhibit will continue to be on display at the museum through Aug. 31, 2014.
Included in “Anchorman: The Exhibit”:
- Costumes worn by the Channel 4 Evening News team
- A re-creation of the KVWN-TV anchor desk and news set
- A number of original props from the movie, including Burgundy’s jazz flute and the whip used by rival anchorman Arturo Mendez during the film’s memorable fight scene between rival news teams
What would you love to see at the exhibit?
6. Better tell all your friends!
8. “Don’t act like you’re not impressed.” — Ron Burgundy
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, will be in theaters December 2013.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- The 2016 MTV VMAs are airing at 8 p.m. ET tonight. Here are all the nominees 📺🎵