“Anchorman: The Exhibit” will open on Nov. 14, 2013, at the Newseum in Washington DC. This will be shortly before the release of the long awaited sequel “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues”. The exhibit will continue to be on display at the museum through Aug. 31, 2014.
Included in “Anchorman: The Exhibit”:
- Costumes worn by the Channel 4 Evening News team
- A re-creation of the KVWN-TV anchor desk and news set
- A number of original props from the movie, including Burgundy’s jazz flute and the whip used by rival anchorman Arturo Mendez during the film’s memorable fight scene between rival news teams
What would you love to see at the exhibit?
6. Better tell all your friends!
8. “Don’t act like you’re not impressed.” — Ron Burgundy
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, will be in theaters December 2013.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸