1. Get Your Guy Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs This Christmas!
To be fair, this guy probably wants the world to see his bod. Shame we had to cover his eyeballs, they were two of his bigger muscles.
2. Every Holiday Get-Together Needs Solo Cups!
Yeah, this could have been nearly anyone on Instagram.
3. A Veterinarian You Can Trust!
This is actually a pretty funny picture, but we doubt the cat thinks so.
4. Things Get Crazy During Ford Truck Month!
The comments even read, “Good thing XXXXX doesn’t have Instagram!!! LOL!!”
5. Have You Been Putting Off Necessary Dental Work?
Friends don’t let friends wear grillz.
6. Affordable Maid Services!
Again, this could have been any girl on Pinterest who celebrates Halloween.
7. Get Your Yuletide Speedo Today!
If you could only see the look on the guy to the right’s face. Probably should have sprung for a third black box for you know where.
8. Live Mas!
You ate at Taco Bell. We’re all very happy for you.
9. Download Angry Birds: Burning Man Edition!
It’ll be fun when they ask what flavor the kool-aid was on your next job interview.
10. Ride in Style with On-Call Limo Services!
Instagram sort of negates the purpose of tinted windows.
11. Honda Minivans Are For Rockin’ Out!
Important to note that these gangstas are on their way to a Justin Bieber concert. 4-Realz.
12. Bring a Box of Franzia To Your Next Party!
Franzia stole this ad out from beneath the Rolling Stones world tour and the Oakland Raiders. To be fair, the Raiders may not be a team next year so there’s a freeze on advertising.
13. All Swim Trunks On Sale at American Eagle!
The only thing better than getting caught drinking a can of beer on the internet is getting caught ingesting a funnel full of it.
14. Never Wait in Line for the Club Again with American Express VIP Rewards!
15. Painless Tattoo Removal!
Let’s just say there’s a pretty popular Instagram hashtag for #girlswithtattoos.
16. Reinvent Your Wardrobe with Etsy.com!
They could have at least bought matching parasoles.
17. Everybody Could Use to Lose a Little Christmas Weight!
It’s ok, Val. You’ll always have that beach volleyball scene.
Here’s Your Second Chance
Needless to say, if you’re on Instagram and you’re profile is public, your pics are already out in the world. But do you really want them popping up in Facebook Ads? Your future boss is on Facebook. So is your mom.
(FYI: We masked each image a bit to give these people a second chance to take the pics down - before it’s too late.)
After facing a maelstrom of angry users on social media, Facebook and Instagram are re-writing the offending language in their new Terms of Service. But all of these photos are still available publicly through Instagram, so…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨