1. You Live In (Or Have Considered Moving To) A Place Where Golf Can Be Played Year-Round
“But honey, moving to Hawaii is really important for my career.”
2. You Have the Perfect Golfer’s Tan
What? You don’t think these tan lines are sexy?
3. You Buy Golf Balls Just About Every Time You Go Shopping, Whether You Need Them or Not
5. You Spend the Entire Winter Counting Down Until the Start of the Professional Golf Season
And you probably spend the last month of the season dreading the winter.
6. You Know That April Is the Best Month of the Year…
7. …And Augusta is Your Mecca
9. You Have Missed Important Events to Spend A Day On the Golf Course
But it’s a beautiful day! People get married all the time!
10. You Know the Importance of the Perfect Putt
“Guys, I just need one more hour.”
11. 18 Holes is Never Enough
Anyone up for another round?
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱