1. Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper from Blues Clues are living a lie.
2. Professor McGonagall loves cats. A lot. Like, in that way.
3. Bane was on Batman's side the whole damn time.
4. Pigeon Man from Hey Arnold committed suicide in front of Arnold.
5. Spider-Man's spider sense is always on, even when he doesn't realise - which subconsciously steers him towards people that are in danger.
6. Interstellar is actually about Captain Planet.
7. Muggles don't exist, the "magic blood" is just skipping a generation.
8. The infamous "non-German" three-finger gesture is not what gave the Basterds away in Inglorious Basterds.
9. Everyone in Guardians of the Galaxy has a universal translator implanted, which is why they can all understand each other. Rocket has modified his, which is why only he can understand Groot.
10. All the characters from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia look nothing like what we're led to believe.
11. The Dementors are so interested in Harry Potter because he has 1.125 of a soul.
12. Casper the Ghost is actually horrifying AF.
Casper the ghost is friendly. It even says it in the title of his show. So why do people run from him, horrified, all the time? Probably because, according to this theory, the way Casper sees himself and the way others see Casper differs immensely.
I'd run. I'd run quick.