1. It’s time to talk about something that many [true] Australians have been unaware of for quite some time. Outback Steakhouse.
7. Outback Steakhouse promises a bunch of things us Aussies have NEVER EXPERIENCED. LIKE STEAK. Y’KNOW. DEAD COW.
“Hey honey whatdy’a feel like for dinner?”
“Oooh, I was talking to Carol in my knitting circle and she said that Outback Steakhouse was unlike anything she’d ever experienced.”
“Steak. Have you heard of it?”
“Only in movies, darl.”
Which basically sounds like someone trying to politely describe their diarrhea.
11. What’s that you say? At least they’re culturally sensitive? GOOD POINT, MATE.
Don’t know about you, but I hear didgeridoo everywhere I go.
13. All power to Outback Steakhouse for creating a business that is [probably?] successful. I have eaten there. A lot of the food is delicious. But this shit’s gotta stop:
14. Also what does this mean? Like. What.
I think I get what they’re saying but like idk this makes my head hurt.
An earlier version of this post incorrectly identified Ryan Newman as the Outback Steakhouse sponsored NASCAR driver.