1. Yesterday, Cosmopolitan tweeted out its latest scoop on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
2. The only problem was that the photo they used WAS NOT of Kim or Kanye.
Or North West, for that matter.
4. Cosmopolitan has since deleted the tweet and replaced it with this.
5. But not before a few people could get in their opinion.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.