Today, Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced he will be challenging Prime Minister Abbott for the Liberal Party leadership.
1. This, of course, probably came as a thrill to former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard, who spent much of her own time in office fending off Abbott as opposition leader and leadership challenges from her own side.
2. A few years have gone by since all that, allowing Julia to sit back and bask in the chaos currently erupting from Canberra.
3. Here she is with Prince Charles. Look at them smiling :)
4. And here she is with some AFL players.
5. Here she is with some chefs. Oh man, Julia is LOVING IT.
6. Here's Julia basking in the sunlight, observing the lovely explosions coming out of parliament.
7. Here's Julia and Hillary Clinton. They love to lol.
8. And here she is chatting to (now) ex-Australian cricket captain, Michael Clarke.
9. Here's Julia just absolutely cacking herself with Oprah Winfrey.
10. Here she is just absolutely LOVING this computer.
11. Here she is with former Zimbabwean Prime Minister, Morgan Tsvangirai, LOLing hard.
12. Here she is checking in with New Zealands PM, John Key.
13. And finally, here she is with Tony.
Brad Esposito is a news reporter for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Contact Brad Esposito at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.