21 Reasons Why Australia Needs More Wil Anderson
Mostly because of his dog.
1. Wil enjoys taking leisurely drives with his dog, Ramona.
2. He understands the struggles of getting good phone service in Australia:
3. He loves AFL and the Western Bulldogs (even though the government is doing all they can to halt their success)
4. He judges people, but that's okay...
5. ...because he has brilliant ideas that could help ***keep the economy going***
6. He asks us all to try harder:
7. And question our career choices:
8. If there is a Heaven, Wil knows who's in charge:
9. He hates war!
10. He has a deep understanding of ***Australian culture***
11. He drinks in MODERATIOOOOONN!
12. Margaret Pomeranz likes his laugh :)
13. But David does not :(
14. HE IS NOT ADAM HILLS.
15. OBSERVE THEIR SUBTLE DIFFERENCES!
16. He isn't Frank Woodley, either.
18. He has a certain fascination with Niall from 1D.
19. He appeals to audiences ALL OVER THE WORLD!
20. And even his smile has a smile.
21. But most importantly, he's funny. Which is all we can ask for.
An earlier version of this post defined TOFOP as "Thirty Of Foot Of Pod." It is actually "Thirty Odd Foot Of Pod," (duh) and it's fixed.