Recently, a Tumblr thread has been growing larger and larger as people realise the horrible monstrosities Harry Potter’s Dumbledore carried out.
These are just a few of the multiple reasons Dumbledore is actually a little bit of a douche.
1. Straight up at the BEGINNING OF THE WHOLE THING Dumbledore leaves a BABY in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT on a DOORSTEP.
2. Next ol’ Dumbledore thinks it’s sweet to groom HP into someone keen on DYING for the GREATER GOOD.
4. Because otherwise Harry might THINK FOR HIMSELF FOR ONCE.
5. When Harry just randomly ends up in the Triwizard Tournament Dumbledore calls NO INVESTIGATION and acts like it’s no big deal.
“WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG??!??”
7. He locks Sirius Black up in the house he was ABUSED AND PUNISHED in as a child after he had spent TWELVE YEARS IN PRISON.
9. Dumbledore doesn’t know (and if he does he sure as hell doesn’t give a fuck) about the teacher in HIS school with VOLDEMORT GROWING OUT OF HIS HEAD.
11. ONE TEACHER PER SUBJECT FOR HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS??!!?
12. AND AND AND!!!!!! He doesn’t even think that maybe it might be a LITTLE BIT OF A GOOD IDEA to get all the kids in the school to learn how to cast A PATRONUS.
This is pretty much Dumbledore’s catchphrase.
13. Also, this seems to be his excuse to get out of anything and move responsibility onto someone else.
Yayyy!!! Forgotten responsibilities!!!
14. Finally, he helps foster a community of competition, wrongful stereotyping of CHILDREN, and generalizations based on which “house” you got put in.
Basically creating a school filled with cliques and unjust rivalries from the beginning.
Dumbledore – Kind of a little bit of a douche.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴