2. Well, I’m sure you’re well aware of the one Fault In Our Chopsticks, and that’s the mess that generally ends up on the table when you rest your weary fingers and put the chopsticks down.
You bring your hand up to your face to eat, and everything’s going swell. Then you go to put the chopsticks down and you realise you don’t have a holder!
3. It’s seriously annoying.
5. But what if I told you there was a better way? One that was easier, and was there all along?
6. Behold, the end of your chopstick struggles:
Just snap the end bit off of your chopsticks! In some models, they even have a little indent so it’s easier. Of course, remember to recycle once you’re done :)
7. NOW, GO FORTH AND ENJOY!
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.