1. In a world first, executives from Australia’s top sporting codes met yesterday to introduce a new initiative to rid sport of homophobia.
6. Many of Australia’s sporting heroes have appeared in an advert to help launch the campaign.
7. And a lot of people were very happy with Australia.
11. Good work Australia, keep it up!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻