1. A tale as old as time is what the brides love. These beautiful pictures are inspired by the the live-action Beauty and the Beast movie and by all the Disney lovers. A team of amazing creatives in the wedding industry got together and created this fairytale and enchanting styled shoot. They combined modern with old to reflect the most perfect fairytale wedding. Photographer Raelyn Elizabeth, captured all the small details in a very beautiful way.
Raelyn dip-dyed her own once-white wedding gown in golden yellow and orange for a supercurrent ombré look.
2. Adam and Belle
3. Whimsical and Enchanting Details
See all the magical photos, and how the talented team of pros pulled it off, below. The pictures were taken at the beautiful Pala Mesa Weddings Resort in Fallbrook, California. On top of the gown, they also added slider charm jewelry, sparkly shoes, blue florals, and other trendy details.
4. The magical single rose centerpiece..
5. Belle’s love for books and the single rose again..
Stacy from Sylver Weddings and Events said “I had to give Chip his iconic missing, well, chip. Yes, the broken piece was done on purpose!”
11. Gold and the single rose invitation
We are sure Belle’s guests will be thrilled to receive them. They are the closest thing to perfection.
12. Where to sit? Check the book themed wedding seating chart!
13. Table number and the guest names
The seating chart was printed on vintage books from the 80s. “The biggest challenge was to find vintage books all in the same size and a fairytale font to print the table numbers and the guests’s names on the pages of the books” said Adriana Tacu from Boxed Weddings Invitations. Sylver Weddings & Events used her own frame to mount the books on the moss and create this enchanting seating chart.
15. More beautiful pictures from the styled shoot
16. Belle and Adam in love
17. Credits to our wonderful team of vendors: Event Coordinator: Baldwin Bridal & Events | Planner/Event Stylist: Sylver Weddings & Events | Wedding photographer: Raelyn Elizabeth Photography |Stationery designer: Boxed Wedding Invitations | Florist: Flowers by Alicia | Wedding venue: Pala Mesa Resort
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏