1. You know the BU Beach is not actually a beach but you love hanging out there, listening to the "waves"
2. You always race to get a seat on the BU Shuttle
3. You avoid stepping on the BU seal at all costs before graduation
4. You go to Splash every year
5. You're willing to wait in the long line at Starbucks, despite the fact that it makes you late to class
6. You are a master of acronyms
7. You know Lobster Night is the best night in the dining halls
8. You're always ready to argue your side of the "West is best" debate.
9. You have ordered the mozzarella stick pizza at T Anthony's
10. Adding $25 in convenience points to get lunch at the GSU has become a bi-weekly ritual
11. You know your Sunset nacho order by heart
12. You own at least one ankle-length winter parka
13. You have had to Google the address of your classes the first day of school
14. You keep a countdown until Marathon Monday
15. You study on the top floor of Stuvi 2
16. The BU/BC rivalry is very real to you
17. You're always searching for the mythical lazy river when you go to FitRec
18. You can't help but snap a selfie or two every time you see a Boston Terrier
19. You have a Boston University sticker somewhere on your laptop
20. You cheer on BU Hockey at every game
21. You take advantage of the awesome perks of your BU ID
22. You know that choosing Boston University was the best decision
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!