1. Filter cork pieces out of wine by pouring it through a coffee filter first.
2. A lot of cheeses are better paired with white wines, not reds.
3. Don't have a corkscrew? A hammer and nail — or a screw, screwdriver, and a pair of pliers — could help you out.
4. Keep your white wine cool without diluting it by throwing in a few frozen grapes.
5. When hosting a party, put out rubber bracelets for people to put around their glasses to prevent confusion.
6. Neutralize red wine stains with table salt and white wine.
7. Need to chill your wine in a hurry? Wrap a linen towel around it and place it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Voila! Get the full instructions here.