1. The “real” definition for the word tact.
At least for Karen Walker
3. Sometimes the most meaningful love letters are short and sweet.
4. Having popcorn at the movies is SO overrated.
6. Turkey Bacon is just not the real thing.
7. Not everything in life is simple.
8. Being an adult isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.
9. Life isn’t complete without a few awesome dance numbers.
And a few good friends to support you no matter what.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.