- bonniemilczarski "The Only 12 Exercises You Need To Get..."
- bonniemilczarski "Ranking Every Episode Of "The Twiligh..."
Response to 12 Struggles People Named Chelsea Understand:
I have a friend named Chelsea and her best friend’s name happens to be Kelsey. I mess up their names daily, not on purpose but I always manage to call them by each other’s name
- bonniemilczarski "33 Things You Probably Didn't Know Ab..."
- bonniemilczarski "How Grown-Up Are You?"
It took place in the 1960s and in that time peiple with intellectual disabilities were treated like that, it’s a sad truth
- bonniemilczarski "23 Times Autocorrect Had A Dirty Mind"
- bonniemilczarski "How Tired Are You?"
- bonniemilczarski "10 Things Everyone Fumbles On The Fir..."
- bonniemilczarski "19 Things You Should Never Say To Som..."
Response to The Definitive Ranking Of Nick-At-Nite Shows:
#13, 2, and 4 are three of my favorite shows!
Response to The Chilling Flyer That Accused JFK Of Treason:
We were fighting the communists when he was in office and Jackie was once quoted as saying that every night he prayed. He was catholic- not anti-christian
- bonniemilczarski "32 Times Tumblr Was Too Clever For It..."
Response to 59 Famous People Who Are Left-Handed:
Dick Van Dyke should be on this list
Response to A Bride Actually Tied Her Baby To Her Wedding Dress Train And Dragged Her Down The Aisle:
That is not right in any way, shape, or form. The baby isn’t even old enough to pick it’s own head up by the look of the picture
Response to Lucille Ball At 19 Was Incredibly Gorgeous:
Design has taught me many useful Spanish phrases
8 and 12 are my personal favorites
Response to 12 Stunning Vintage Pictures Of Maya Angelou:
The Little Princess was much better when it featured Shirley Temple and the most important rule that A League of Their Own taught us is that there’s “no crying in baseball!”
Response to Which Country Queen Are You?:
Taylor Swift is not anywhere near a country queen. Reba, Dolly, Pasty, Kitty Wells are the country queens, give or take a few