1. Matt Ufford, a Marine veteran who served in Iraq, works for the sports site SB Nation. He wrote an informative piece today about the military’s hazing policies pegged to news about the disturbing harassment of Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin.
2. He got one particular response on Twitter that’s breathtaking even if you’re used to seeing horrible dumb things on the internet.
3. And it didn’t stop there! He had reasoning and everything!
5. The rest of Mr. King’s Twitter timeline includes 9/11 “jokes,” some pro-Boston bombing material, and a picture of his penis. Have a nice day.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.